The Employees Hours and Wages Record Book is essentially a larger version of the 171 Mini Wages book. The 174 summarises hours worked over a seven day period, with columns to record total hours worked, and calculate wages and deductions. Additional to the 171 are three deductions columns, and a progressive wages total. Hours and wages are verified by the employee’s signature.
Features & benefits:
- Beige Plastic Coated Cover
- One employee per page, 29 lines per page and 52 pages provides room for up to 26 employees per year. There are enough lines per page to total wages paid at the end of each quarter, as now required under the ‘Pay As You Go’ (PAYG) tax regulations.
- Employer’s Name; ACN/ABN; Employer’s Address; Name of Award; Terms of Employment
- Employee’s Name; Employee’s Address; Class of Work; DOB
- Hours and Wages Recording
- Date; Employee’s Name; Hours Worked Daily (1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th); Total Hours; Hourly Rate; Overtime & Allowances; Total Earnings; Deductions (Tax plus 2 Blank Columns); Net Payment; Progressive Total; Superannuation; Employee’s Signature.